- 2 chicken breasts halved
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesean cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 slices of Turkey
- 4 slices of Swiss Cheese
- Cooking spray
- 4 Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmasean cheese. Place chicken in egg mixture and then bread crumb mixture.
- Place one slice of turkey and then swiss cheese on top of the chicken breast.
- Roll it and place toothpick to secure.
- Repeat with other pieces.
- Place chicken in baking dish that is coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove toothpick when done!!!!
Great with Rice Pilaf and Roasted Lemon Asparagus